League Teams For the 2021 Mini Golf season are now being taken.
Heaps of fun for families, friends and businesses in the 2021 Maroochy River Mini Golf League. Held over 10 weeks with a break over Easter, before concluding with a 3 week finals series concluding on 20 May 2021 with the Grand Final and bragging rights. We also have prizes weekly for Hole in One’s, Best Team Score and $10.00 Blackboard 9 inch Pizza specials every Thursday Night. Here’s what Maroochy River Mini Golf League is all about:
- A team consists of 4 players, and we will place you in a team, if you are a single or pair (maximum 20 teams).
- The game is a 1 x 18 hole Stroke contest.
- We will send you the rules and conditions of play when you register to play.
- When? Starting 11 February 2021, every Thursday night from 5.30pm – 7.30pm over a 10 week season, followed by a 3 week Finals series (excludes school holidays)
- $10 per player weekly Competition Fee.
Mini Golf League Final Competition Prizes.
Over $1,000 in prizes are up for grabs. Winnings will be credited to your membership card. So get your team organised and your TEAM NAME to be the inaugural Champion Mini Golf Team.
Complete & submit the ‘Register your Interest’ form so we know you’re keen.
We will be back in contact with you very soon with further details. In the meantime, hone your skills on our mini golf course 7 days a week. We’re open at night too!