Mini Golf League Has Started
Heaps of fun for families, friends and businesses in the 2021 Maroochy River Mini Golf League. Held over 10 weeks with a break over Easter, before concluding with a 3 week finals series concluding on 20 May 2021 with the Grand Final and bragging rights. We also have prizes weekly for Hole in One’s, Best Team Score and $10.00 Blackboard 9 inch Pizza specials every Thursday Night. Here’s what Maroochy River Mini Golf League is all about:
- The game is a 1 x 18 hole Stroke contest.
- When? Starting 11 February 2021, every Thursday night from 6.15pm – 7.30pm over a 10 week season, followed by a 3 week Finals series (excludes school holidays). Ends 20 May 2021.
- Teams require 2 players minimum
- Singles will be matched to a team
- Social & Golf Members – no registration fee
- Substitute players cannot play in the finals
- $10.00 per player each week for the competition
- All equipment supplied or use your own
Seasons 1 League has been finalised. Register your interest for next season (click the button below).