- A deposit of $100.00 of the quoted event is payable within 7 days of
the email confirmation to secure the booking.
- FULL Payment of the balance is required 7 days from the event with
final numbers and dietary needs.
- ALL Functions must be paid for in FULL prior to taking place, unless
an account has been approved by the Operations Manager.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Price does not include adults.
- Sorry, no outside catering other than birthday cake and lolly bags.
- Sorry, no BYO drinks as we are a fully licensed venue.
- Additional food items can be added to your party.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements 7 days prior to confirmation. Special dietary requirements advised after this time cannot be guaranteed.
- Confirmed numbers are required 5 working days prior to your event.
- Cancellation within 7 days of your party will not be refunded nor a credit issued. Outside of this time we can reschedule your party to another date subject to availability. Please note, the original deposit is non-refundable.
- Please be aware the mini golf is an outdoor venue and will operate in sunshine or rain. If there is inclement weather, the reserved function area will be located under cover.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tee off. Your host will show you to your designated area where putters & balls will be provided for each player.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult whilst on the mini golf course and around the grounds.
- On completion of your dedicated party time, further drinks can be purchased directly from the Cane Cutter’s Bar & Bistro.
- 18 holes will take approximately 1 hour to complete and food will be served after the round has been completed by all children.