- A deposit of $100.00 of the quoted event is payable within 7 days of
the email confirmation to secure the booking.
- FULL Payment of the balance is required 7 days from the event with
final numbers and dietary needs.
- ALL Functions must be paid for in FULL prior to taking place, unless
an account has been approved by the Operations Manager.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Sorry, no outside catering and no BYO drinks as we are a fully licensed venue.
- Additional food items can be added to your event or ask us about our banquet menu.
- Beverage packages or on consumption available – ask us for further details.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements 7 days prior to Special dietary requirements advised after this time cannot be guaranteed.
- Cancellation within 7 days of your event will not be refunded nor a credit issued. Outside of this time we can reschedule your event to another date subject to availability.
- Please note, the original deposit is non-refundable.
- Please be aware the mini golf is an outdoor venue and will operate in sunshine or rain. If there is inclement weather, the reserved function area will be located under cover.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tee off.
- Your host will show you to your designated area where putters & balls will be provided for each player.
- On completion of your dedicated event time, further drinks can be purchased directly from the Cane Cutter’s Bar & Bistro.
- 18 holes will take approximately 1 hour to complete and food will be served after the round has been completed by all players.