Important Information: Covid-19 Guidelines for Playing
- Online Bookings are preferred.
- Maximum 6 people in a group with CovidSafe Distancing.
- Children under 15yrs of age must have a paying adult with them.
- Only 1 group of players per hole maximum at any time.
- On arrival, confirm your online booking or fill out the records for CovidSafe 56 day recording with the team.
- We practice social distancing and all equipment is cleaned before and after each use.
For more information please click here.
Do I need to make a booking?
Yes, under COVID-19 restrictions ALL games must be booked before arrival and paid for at the Bistro or Kiosk. We do recommend you arrive NO MORE than 15 minutes before your booking. IF you arrive late, and miss your TEE TIME, the game must be rebooked to a different time, as per the online booking portal.
How long does it take to play a round?
- It will take on average 40 minutes for 2 to 4 players to complete the 18 holes.
How many people can play in my group?
- Covid-19 restrictions with 5-minute tee time bookings will allow a group of 6 players per hole as a maximum at any time.
- Maximum 6 people in a group with CovidSafe Distancing
Can I play just 9 holes?
The price for mini golf is for 18 holes only. If you choose to only play 9 holes it is at your discretion however the price will remain the same.
What family options are available?
We offer a $40.00 family pass for 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 Adult and 3 children under the age of 18yrs. Additional Children from the same family $5.00 each (Maximum 2)
Adults are $15.00 and Children $10.00 for the 18 holes of mini golf.
Can I BYO my own ball & putter?
Sorry, No. The putters supplied are specially designed for the mini golf ball and mini golf course. If you’re a golfer, using the specially designed mini golf putter and ball could improve your hand-eye coordination for your game on the golf course.
Are you open on public holidays?
We are open from 9:00am every day of the week (Closed Good Friday & Christmas Day) with last tee off changing depending on seasons. Our opening hours can be found on our web site.
What happens if it rains?
We remain open in almost all conditions. Our course is fitted with various umbrellas around the course which will protect you from the rain and the sun. Please check our website for wait times and possible course closures prior to arrival.
How old do you have to be to play mini golf?
Mini golf is suitable for all ages however children up to 15 yrs. of age under the COVID-19 restrictions must always be supervised by an adult whilst on the course.
Can I accompany my children around the course without playing?
Yes, a maximum of 1 adult must accompany children under 15 as they cannot play by themselves.
Can I bring my own food and drinks to the mini golf?
- Sorry, the Maroochy River Golf Club is fully licensed, and you are unable to BYO food or drink.
- We have a range of options available from the Kiosk or Cane Cutter’s Bar & Bistro. No glass permitted. If you book for lunch or dinner from the menu you can now have alcohol at the moment on a reserved seating zone.
How much will it cost to have another game straight away?
Now you can enjoy a discounted 2nd game for $5.00, when you see the team after your game.
What about footwear?
You must be wearing shoes at all times whilst on the mini golf course (recommend enclosed flat shoes). Please, no high heels.
Can we smoke?
The mini golf course is a non-smoking area. If you wish to smoke, please visit the designated smoking zones on the Maroochy River Golf Club grounds.
Is the mini golf course wheelchair friendly?
No, it is not, due to the hazards and undulating terrain of the course, we are not wheelchair friendly.
Is the mini golf course pram friendly?
Sorry, it is not due to the hazards and undulating terrain of the course, we are not pram friendly.
Do you offer storage?
We do not accept responsibility for any bags left outside the course. You are welcome to carry your bag with you on the course. We do have lockers that have refundable $5.00 fee available.
Can I purchase a gift voucher for mini golf?
Yes, absolutely! Ask one of our friendly staff while you’re visiting us or go to our website – www.maroochyriverminigolf.com.au. Gift vouchers available for children, adults or a family pass for 2A/2C.